The trolleys are back! And just in time to celebrate PRIDE month!
The inaugural South Cape PRIDE Trolley Event takes you to various locations to enjoy drink and appetizer samples. Each location has a designated color, which means it’s entirely possible to drink the rainbow!
Plus, drag queen hosts will be on board the trolleys!
This SCHEA event benefits PRIDE Cape Coral.
Ticket price includes:
- A photo strip souvenir from the official PRIDE photo booth!
- Wristband to board the trolleys.
- Passport of locations – get every stamp & you could win the grand prize*: a PRIDE Cape Coral themed gift basket.
- A specialty drink sample and appetizer sample at each location.
- Eligibility to win prizes for answering trolley trivia!
- Entry into the photo booth contest* – winning photo receives 4 tickets to the Red, White & Brew Trolley Event on June 26th.
Designated driver tickets are available. DDs receive all the benefits of standard tickets, except for drink samples. DDs may request a non-alcoholic beverage, such as a bottled water or soda, at locations.
Expect lots of entertainment, including live music, dancing, singing and more!
Tickets are available online via Eventbrite and at South Cape Hub (no fees), located at 909 SE 47th Terrace.
- BackStreets Sports Bar
- Dixie Live
- Dixie Roadhouse
- Nice Guys Pizza
- Rack’em Spirits & Times
- Ralph’s Place
- Rusty’s Raw Bar & Grill
- Sidecar Treats
- Tiki Hut
Check-in times & locations:
- Early check-in: 10am to 5pm at South Cape Hub
- Regular check-in: 6pm-7:30pm at two locations: South Cape Hub and Big John Plaza (near Pinch-a-Penny)
- Late check-in: ‘til 10pm at South Cape Hub
This is a 21+ event. Valid ID at check-in will be required.
* To enter the photo booth contest, you must have your picture taken at the film strip photo booth located in the South Cape Hub. Photos will be uploaded to Facebook and the public will vote. To win the grand prize, have your passport (provided at check-in) stamped at all locations (no purchase necessary) and turn it in at any location or to any trolley host at the end of the night.