One of Cape Coral’s most popular nightlife events, the 16th Annual Best South Cape Martini Competition takes you to various locations to enjoy martini samples and appetizer samples. At the end of the night cast your vote for BEST Martini and BEST Appetizer!
Tickets for the South Cape Martini Competition Trolley Event are available for purchase online via Eventbrite and in-person via South Cape Hub (cash only / no fees), located at 909 SE 47th Terrace. ***No cash sales 5pm-8pm on the day of the event
Ticket price includes:
- Wristband and passport to board the trolleys and get a martini & appetizer sample at participating location.
- Unlimited rides on the trolleys
- Trinkets/giveaways at check-in
- Access to the official Photo Booth and entry into the Photo Booth Contest – winner gets 4 tickets to the Annual Mardi Gras Trolley Event on February 26, 2022.*
- Eligibility to win the grand prize – an exclusive gift basket with a swag. Just get your passport stamped at each location.*
- Eligibility to win prizes for answering trolley trivia.
The competition in this one is fierce, so expect to try some truly unique drink samples.
Participating locations & samples:
- BackStreets Sports Bar – TBD
- Big8 BBQ – Big8 Bomb & Pork Sliders
- Cruisers – Lemon Drop Martini & Meatballs
- The Dive – Real Dive Martini & Fried Mushroom
- Dixie Live – TBD
- Dixie Roadhouse – TBD
- Monkey Bar Steak & Seafood – Cosmo & Mac’n’cheese
- Rack’em Spirits & Times – Caramel Appletini & Mom’s Apple Cake
- Ralph’s Place – Bourbon Apple Martini & Swiss Brie Quiche
- Rusty’s Raw Bar & Grill – Birthday Cake Martini & TBD
- Tiki Hut Bar & Grill – Sour Apple Martini & Coconut Shrimp
Dressing up? Be sure to take your picture taken at the Martini Competition photo booth, located at South Cape Hub. Post publicly on Facebook with #southcapemartini and you could win 4 free tickets to the Mardi Gras Pub Crawl on February 13, 2020.
This event is limited and always sells out. Don’t delay getting your tickets to the competition of the year!
Check-in times & locations:
- Early check-in: 10am to 6pm at South Cape Hub (909 SE 47th Terrace, Cape Coral)
- Regular check-in: 6pm-7:30pm at two locations: South Cape Hub and Big John’s Plaza (near Pinch-a-Penny)
Late check-in: ‘til 10:30pm at South Cape Hub
This is a 21+ event. Valid ID at check-in will be required.
For any additional questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
* To enter the photo booth contest, have your picture taken at the official photo booth, located at South Cape Hub. Photos will be uploaded to Facebook, and the public will vote.
*To win the grand prize, have your passport (provided at check-in) stamped at all locations (no purchase necessary) and turn it in on any trolley, at any participating location or at South Cape Hub.