One of Cape Coral’s most popular nightlife events, the 15th Annual Best South Cape Martini Competition takes you to various locations to enjoy martini samples and appetizer samples. At the end of the night cast your vote for BEST Martini and BEST Appetizer!
This year’s event is a walking pub crawl, supporting social distancing. Tickets are only available online via Eventbrite and at South Cape Hub.
The competition in this one is fierce, so expect to try some truly unique drink samples.
Ticket price includes:
- A special themed gift at check-in
- A passport to all sampling locations
- All martini & appetizer samples!
- Voting ballot
- Access to win prizes via the official photo booth and for hitting all locations!
Get your passport stamped at all locations (no purchase necessary) to win a gift bucket filled with everything you need to make vodka martinis for you and your friends.
Participating locations & samples:
- BackStreets Sports Bar: Blueberry Cheesecake Martini & Phyllo cup with honey, vanilla, goat cheese, and balsamic strawberries
- Dixie Live: TBA
- Dixie Roadhouse: TBA
- Monkey Bar: Apple Martini & BBQ wings
- Rack’em Spirits & Times: Rootbeertini & Brownies
- Ralph’s Place: Banana Cream Pie Martini & Blondies
- Rusty’s Raw Bar and Grill: Buttered Toffee Martini & TBA
- The Dive: Deep Dive & Wisconsin cheese curds
- Tiki Hut: Mini Mary Martini & Smoked chicken quesadilla
- & more!
Dressing up? Be sure to take your picture taken at the Martini Competition photo booth, located at South Cape Hub. Post publicly on Facebook with #southcapemartini and you could win 4 free tickets to the Mardi Gras Pub Crawl on February 13, 2020.
This event is limited and always sells out. Don’t delay getting your tickets to the competition of the year!
Way early check-in for this event is from 10am to 5pm at South Cape Hub. Regular check-in is open 6pm-10pm.
This is a 21+ event. ID will be required at check-in.