Get ready to celebrate HALLOWEEN!
Join us for a halloween pub crawl on October 21 from 7-11pm and enjoy a drink sample and candy sample at various South Cape hotspots!
Tickets for the 10th Annual South Spooktacular are just $22 in advance. ($17 for DD). They are available for purchase online via Eventbrite.
THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT SPONSOR, CAPE CORAL CRA!
Ticket price includes:
– Wristband to board the trolleys.
– Passport of locations – get every stamp & you could win the grand prize
– An drink sample and a candy sample at each location.
– Eligibility to win prizes for answering trolley trivia!
– Entry into the photo booth contest* – winning photo receives 4 tickets to the Jolley Trolley Event on November 25th.
– Access to the official photobooth (Located at Dolphin Key Resort under the front awning)
DRESS YOUR BEST & VISIT THE OFFICIAL PHOTO BOOTH & YOU COULD WIN $500 CASH PRIZE!!!
Designated driver tickets are available. DDs receive all the benefits of standard tickets, except for drink samples. DDs receive a complimentary non-alcoholic beverage, such as a bottled water or soda, at each location upon request.
Expect lots of entertainment, including live music, dancing, singing and more!
Participating Locations & Samples:
- BackStreets Sports Bar – Chocolate Peanut Butter & Pumpkin Reese’s
- Cruisers Lounge – Tropical Witches Brew & Assorted Candy
- The Dive – TBD
- Dixie Roadhouse – Graveyard Smash & Candy Cigarettes
- John Michael’s Diamond & Jewelry Studio – Sangrai & Light Bites
- Monkey Bar – Bloody Monkey & Lollipops
- Pizza Parma – Drunk Witch & Assorted Candy
- Rack’em Spirits & Time – TBD
- Ralph’s Place – Goblin Juice & Hershey’s Bars
- Rusty’s Raw Bar & Grill – Witches Brew & Caramel Apple Lollipops
- Tiki Bar – Nightmare on Bourbon Street & Assorted Candy
Check-in times & locations:
Regular check-in: 6pm-7:30pm at two locations: Big John’s Plaza (near Pinch-a-Penny) & Dolphin Key Resort (under the entry awning)
Late check-in: ‘til 10pm at Dolphin Key Resort (under the entry awning)
This is a 21+ event. Valid ID at check-in will be required.
For any additional questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
* To enter the photo booth contest, have your picture taken at the official photo booth. Photos will be uploaded to Facebook, and the public will vote. To win the grand prize, have your passport (provided at check-in) stamped at all locations (no purchase necessary) and turn it in at any trolley or participating location.